- 1 Can you add note pages to Erin Condren planner?
- 2 How do I add a page to my planner?
- 3 How many note pages are in the Erin Condren Life Planner?
- 4 How do I add a page to a spiral notebook?
- 5 How do you use Erin Condren hole punch?
- 6 How do I add a page to my notebook?
- 7 How do you insert a page into a journal?
- 8 How do I add more pages on Happy planner?
- 9 Are Erin Condren planners worth the money?
- 10 How many pages should a planner have?
- 11 How do I use my Erin Condren planner?
- 12 How do you reuse spiral notebooks?
- 13 How do you use a spiral notebook?
- 14 How do you uncoil a spiral notebook?
- 15 Is there an Erin Condren hole punch?
Can you add note pages to Erin Condren planner?
Need extra room in your planner binder for productive note-taking, list-making, bullet journaling & more? Add this insert of 80 productivity note pages made with thick, high-quality #80 Mohawk paper and hole-punched to fit your signature Erin Condren binder planner.
How do I add a page to my planner?
How many note pages are in the Erin Condren Life Planner?
Our Monthly Planner features a year of monthly spreads and note pages perfect for budgeting, project planning, fitness tracking or goal setting… the possibilities are endless! PLAN YOUR MONTHS, YOUR WAY: – Includes 12-Months of Planning. – 40 Lined Note Pages plus the Option to Add More!
How do I add a page to a spiral notebook?
- Uncoil the spirals in the notebook with your hand.
- Push the top or bottom coil through each hole until it release the pages.
- Punch holes in the pages you want to add and put them in with the stack of other papers, including the front and back cover.
How do you use Erin Condren hole punch?
How do I add a page to my notebook?
Create a new page To create more space in your notebook, you can add as many pages as you want. Note: OneNote for Mac does not currently support creating pages using templates. Click the tab of the section in which you want to add more pages, and then do any of the following: On the top menu bar, click File > New Page.
How do you insert a page into a journal?
How do I add more pages on Happy planner?
Are Erin Condren planners worth the money?
This is a beautiful, smart and perfect planner. I love Erin Condren planner in my opinion they are the best. You can do so much with them and the design and lay out are perfect. It’s so much better than my phone calendar just more fun and easy to write things down and set goals.
How many pages should a planner have?
(For a standard planner, with a cover page, back cover, one page for each month, and one page for each week, you’d need 66 pages.) If you’re printing your planner at home using normal paper, you can use the standard print dimensions of a 9.5×11 sheet of paper.
How do I use my Erin Condren planner?
How do you reuse spiral notebooks?
However, if you have some personal notes in your spiral notebooks, you can shred it before putting it in your recycling bin. Once the recycling company gets across to them, they take them to their recycling plant. And here, they recycle them just the way they would recycle paper.
How do you use a spiral notebook?
How do you uncoil a spiral notebook?
If your spiral binding has become uncrimped, we recommend using a small pair of pliers to crimp it, and coil the end of the spiral binding up and around the next spiral above (or below) it. This can be done by grabbing the end of the spiral with the pliers and twisting the end of the spiral in a loop.
Is there an Erin Condren hole punch?
Erin Condren Binder Hole Punch – Portable, Lightweight – Designed for Eight Ring Binders – Store in Binder, Customize Your Erin Condren Planner – 9.45″ x 1.7″