- Click the Start button, and then type System Information in the search box.
- In the list of search results, under Programs, click System Information to open the System Information window.
- Look for Model: in the System section.
How do I know the model of my notebook?
- First click on the Start button.
- Then right-click on the option “Computer”
- Then choose the “Properties” option.
- This will open all the information related to the laptop’s make and model, operating system, specifications and even the processor model.
How do I know what HP notebook I have?
Click the Windows “Start” button and type “HP” in the Search field. Choose “HP Support Assistant” from the displayed results. Your model number and other information will be displayed along the bottom edge of the Support Assistant window.
How do I find the model of my HP laptop Windows 7?
Assuming your HP laptop is running Windows, open your Control Panel. Once it is open, click on “System and Security”, then click “System.” The product key will show close to the bottom of the window.