How do you unlock a Mac laptop without the password?
- How to Unlock MacBook Pro Without Password.
- Method 1: Unlock with Watch.
- Method 2: Reset your MacBook’s password by resetting your Apple ID.
- Method 3: Using a different admin account.
- Method 4: Recovery Mode.
- Method 5: Use Reset Password Assistant if FileVault is enabled.
- Method 6: Use Recovery key through FileVault.
Can you bypass Mac password?
Boot into Recovery Mode If you can boot your mac computer in recovery mode then you can easily bypass the Mac password and enter it into your system. Restart your Mac and enter the recovery mode. The keys to enter the recovery mode differ by the models and processor.
How do I reset my Mac to factory settings without a password?
- Restart your computer: hold the power button > select Restart when it appears.
- While the computer restarts, hold down the ‘Command’ and ‘R’ keys.
- Once you see the Apple logo appear, release the ‘Command and R keys’
- When you see a Recovery Mode menu, select Disk Utility.