- From the Projects browser, select the iMovie project you want to send, click the More button, then choose Share Project. If you’re editing a project, click the Share button .
- Click Email.
- Click Share.
- Click Share.
- Complete the email that was created, then click Send.
Correspondingly, can I email an iMovie project to someone? Email option Open an iMovie project. From the File menu, choose “Share….” Click the “Email” icon. From the “Send email using” pop-up menu, choose the name of the email program you use. Type a name for the exported movie in the “Name of saved movie” text field.
Best answer for this question, can you share iMovie projects between devices? Tap the Share button , then do one of the following: Save a video file that you can play on all your devices: Tap Save to Files. Save a project file that you can open and edit in iMovie on another iPhone or iPad: Tap Options, tap Project, tap Done, then tap Save to Files.
As many you asked, why can’t I share my project on iMovie? Your iMovie sharing problem may be caused by a poor Internet connection. Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
Likewise, how do I export an iMovie project?
- To export your video, start by clicking on File in the menu bar, hover over Share and then click File.
- The Exporting options dialog box will open.
- The size, or resolution, will effect how big your exported file is and how long it takes to export.
- Connect an external hard drive.
- Open iMovie.
- Click on the “Project Library” button in the upper left hand corner of the iMovie window.
- Drag your project to the external drive in the list to copy the project.
- Eject and disconnect the external drive, then,
- 1 How do I share an iMovie project to YouTube?
- 2 How do I share an iMovie with someone else?
- 3 How do I transfer an iMovie project to my iPhone?
- 4 Can you transfer an iMovie project to another computer?
- 5 How do I share an iMovie project on Google Drive?
- 6 Why can’t I play my iMovie?
- 7 How long does it take to share iMovie to file?
- 8 How do I export iMovie project to MP4?
- 9 How do I send an iMovie project to Whatsapp?
- 10 How do I save an iMovie project to my desktop?
- With your project open in iMovie, click the Share button .
- Click YouTube & Facebook.
- Click the Resolution pop-up menu and choose a size for your video.
- Choose a location to save the video file, then click Save.
- Share a finished movie or trailer: Tap Video.
- Share a movie or trailer project for editing: Tap Project.
- Choose the output resolution for a movie or trailer: Tap a resolution.
- Choose the frame rate for a movie or trailer: Tap a frame rate.
How do I transfer an iMovie project to my iPhone?
Open iMovie on your device, and tap Projects at the top of the screen. If you’re editing a project, tap the back button until you return to the Projects browser. Tap the Import button , then tap iCloud at the bottom of the pane that appears.
Can you transfer an iMovie project to another computer?
You’ll need to be able to access both the source and destination iMovie libraries from the same computer. You can do this by connecting an external hard drive, setting up network sharing, or by temporarily copying the destination library to your computer.
- Open “iMovie” on your computer.
- Select the video which you want to upload.
- Click “Share” menu bar.
- Select “Export Movie” option.
- Enter file name in “Export As” field.
- Click “Export” button.
- Exit “iMovie”.
Why can’t I play my iMovie?
Open iMovie and attempt to reproduce your issue. If iMovie works, reconnect devices one at a time until you can reproduce your issue. Restart your Mac after reconnecting a device if the device requires it. If iMovie still doesn’t work, you might need to update your device’s firmware or have the device serviced.
So normally it takes around 15 – 30 minutes.
How do I export iMovie project to MP4?
- To Share your iMovie as a file, select the “File…” option found under File->Share from the top toolbar.
- You can make some modifications on how you would like your project to be exported.
- Once any modifications have been made, click “Next…”.
- The video should appear as an .
How do I send an iMovie project to Whatsapp?
How do I save an iMovie project to my desktop?
- In iMovie, click File > Open > New Library.
- Choose Desktop as the location for your new library, and name this library DU (or other unique name).
- Check your desktop; you should now see a file with the name DU.
- In iMovie, click on the Projects button (top left).