In the Project browser, double-click a video clip you want to reverse, or select one or more video clips and then double-click. In the Clip inspector that opens, select the Reverse checkbox, and then click Done. This makes the clip play backward in your project.
Amazingly, can you put a video in reverse on iMovie? 1) Select the video clip in your movie Timeline. 2) Click the Speed button above the Viewer. 3) Check the box for Reverse.
In this regard, how do you reverse a video on iMovie on iPhone?
Also know, how do I flip a video in iMovie Mac? Click the Rotate icon on the right side of the cropping tool’s interface. You can choose to rotate clips in clockwise or counterclockwise directions to turn the video left or right. Whichever icon you click, the video shifts 90-degrees in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction.
Furthermore, how do you mirror flip a video?
- Upload your file to the flipper. Open the tool and click “Choose file” to pick a clip from your computer.
- Edit your video. Once your file has been uploaded, you’ll see two buttons on the right panel.
- Watch, download, and save your video.
Flip your iPhone video in iOS Photos Open the Photos app and choose a video that you want to flip. Select Edit. Press the crop icon at the bottom right of the screen. Tap the flip icon (which looks like a triangle with an arrow on top of it).
How do you make a flip video?
- Drag and drop the video or image into the timeline.
- Click on the clip in the timeline to select it.
- In the Transform menu, click the icons under the heading FLIP.
- Close the Transform window.
- Save your final video.