- Navigate to your YouTube site and access your favorite video.
- Select the video by tapping on it to play.
- You will find a three-dot button at the top right corner of the video.
- Tap the button to reveal several options, scroll down to the “Loop video” button.
You asked, how do I loop a video on YouTube?
- Open the YouTube app on your device and navigate to the video you want to loop.
- Tap the screen to reveal the icon of three dots in the top-right corner, then tap the three dots to open the video menu. Tap the three-dot icon.
- In the pop-up, select Loop video.
Amazingly, can you still loop a YouTube video?
In this regard, how do I loop a YouTube video on a Mac?
Subsequently, how do I loop a YouTube video forever? Navigate to YouTube on your phone via Chrome. Then click the three dots of the menu, then click “request desktop site”. Once you’re there, you can then press and hold the screen where the video is playing and access the same menu that you’d see on desktop. Simply click loop and the video will play indefinitely.
How do I loop on my phone?
How do I make a video loop continuously?
How do I loop a video on iPhone?
- Tap to select the video or audio on the page.
- Tap. , then tap Movie or Audio.
- To set media to repeat, choose how you want it to play: Play in a continuous loop: Tap Loop. Play forward and then backward: Tap Loop Back and Forth. Note: Recorded audio can’t loop back and forth.
How do I loop a YouTube video on my Chromebook?
Go ahead and press and hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and then right-click on the video. While still holding down the SHIFT key, right-click again. This time you should get another menu that looks a bit different, but has a loop option too. As you can tell, this menu is specific to Chrome.
How do I loop a YouTube video on safari?
- Open the mobile YouTube app and play the video you want to loop.
- In the video player, tap the three-dotted menu to reveal options.
- Tap Loop video to put the selected video on repeat.
How do I loop a YouTube playlist on my computer?
- Go to a video that’s part of a playlist.
- On the right, expand the playlist.
- In the playlist box, click Loop . The video will repeat continuously.
How do u right-click on a Macbook?
- Click with two fingers: This option allows you to right-click by slightly tapping your touchpad with 2 fingers.
- Click in the bottom right corner: This option allows you to right-click by clicking on the bottom right corner of your touchpad.
What is YouTube auto play?
The Autoplay feature on YouTube makes it easier to decide what to watch next. When Autoplay is on, another related video will automatically play after a video ends. Keep in mind: For users aged 13-17 on YouTube, Autoplay is turned off by default. If you’re 18 or over, Autoplay is turned on by default.
How do I loop a video in Chrome?
What app can loop videos?
Boomerang Boomerang from Instagram is a free video app available on Android and iOS devices that lets users create mini videos that loop back and forth. It allows you to share your videos on Facebook and Instagram or download it on your camera roll.
How do you make a loop?
How do I loop a video on my iPhone without an app?
- First, go to your gallery and select a video that you want to make a slideshow of.
- Add that video to an album in your gallery under any name.
- Pause the slideshow video, and you will see Options button at the bottom. Click it and then enable the Repeat option.
Can you loop a YouTube video on phone?
YouTube on mobile has gained or at least appears to have gained a Loop video option allowing you to repeat your currently playing content for as long as you want.
How do I loop a playlist on YouTube on Iphone?
How do I queue a YouTube video on my phone?
First, open the YouTube app on your device. Next, locate the video you want to queue and press the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the video. From the options that appear, select “Queue.” The video will be added to the end of your queue.