Just click on the phone icon next to the active Sims picture as if you were going to call someone. Then, you will notice 3 little circles at the top. One looks like a cellphone with a stylus, the next looks like a loudspeaker, and the last looks like rectangles that are fanned out.
- 1 How do you use the notebook in Sims 4?
- 2 What is the new notebook in Sims 4?
- 3 Where is the Journal in Sims 4?
- 4 How do you find a lost homework in Sims 4 university?
- 5 How do you upgrade a pond in Sims 4?
- 6 What do pond effects do Sims 4?
- 7 How do the pond effects work in Sims 4?
- 8 How do you write journal?
- 9 Are there memories in Sims 4?
- 10 How do you hand in a school project Sims 4?
- 11 Where is my child’s homework Sims 4?
- 12 How does child do homework Sims 4?
- 13 How do you do homework faster in Sims 4 university?
- 14 What are the cheat codes for Sims 4?
- 15 Can you swim in ponds Sims 4?
How do you use the notebook in Sims 4?
Re: Sims 4 GTW: How to view the Police Notebook in the Detective Career. Click on the sim’s phone. At the top, next to the silence/un-silence phone option, there’s a new button to view the notebook.
What is the new notebook in Sims 4?
Calendar, Notebook changes The devs are expanding the Calendar in a big way, similar to a small QoL update to the Notebook. Previously only in the Season expansion, everyone can now use the Calendar to keep up with birthdays, festivals, fairs, and more.
Where is the Journal in Sims 4?
In The Sims 4: Parenthood, Sims can write daily diaries that are usually kept from other Sims’ prying eyes. Private journals can be bought from the “Activities and Skills” menu. Sims who write private journals can get a “Another Day: Another Entry” happy moodlet for four Sim-hours after writing.
How do you find a lost homework in Sims 4 university?
If you’re playing Sims 4 Discover University and your Sim’s homework is missing, you can buy a new one from the bookshelf. If you’re on the campus, you can go to the campus kiosk and purchase the homework you need.
How do you upgrade a pond in Sims 4?
- Use the terrain tool to make your pond shape. (Image: © EA / Maxis) In Build/Buy Mode head over to the terrain tools and select “Lower Terrain” within the “Paint Tool” area.
- Fill it with water. (Image: © EA / Maxis)
- Accessorize it. (Image: © EA / Maxis)
What do pond effects do Sims 4?
You can use any water style on any pond, pool, or fountain in the Game. The July 2021 Patch also added something called “Pond Effects.” Pond Effects are essentially wildlife animations that you can add to your lots. There are a variety to choose from including mosquitos, fish, and swans.
How do the pond effects work in Sims 4?
If you hit up build mode, you’ll now be able to make a pond-shaped hole with the terrain manipulation tool and fill it with water. You can customise your water style to give your pond a mossy or scummy look, and a host of new decor objects and shrubs to complement the effect.
How do you write journal?
- Choose your kind of journal. You have several options for how to keep your journal.
- Date your entry. You think you will remember when it happened, but without a written date, you might forget.
- Tell the truth.
- Write down details.
- Write down what you felt.
- Write a lot or a little.
Are there memories in Sims 4?
Memories are collected by Sims in The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4.
How do you hand in a school project Sims 4?
Your adult sims can also help their kids with school projects by clicking on the project when a sim is already working on it and clicking “Assist with Project”. This will make the school project be completed in half the time.
Where is my child’s homework Sims 4?
Re: Missing Homework Click on the bookcase or computer, select Purchase, Books, click on children’s books, then find the homework you want.
How does child do homework Sims 4?
It can be found in their inventory, and you’ll be able to do it by clicking on it from there and selecting to do it. You can also have an adult help them out while they’re doing it by selecting the adult and then clicking on the child/teen and choosing the Help With Homework option.
How do you do homework faster in Sims 4 university?
Having a dedicated Study Spot where your Sims study helps them complete their homework faster. So, go ahead and add the Study Spot lot trait to your Sim’s house and you’ll quickly see the results in terms of homework performance.
What are the cheat codes for Sims 4?
- rosebud – receive 1,000 simoleons.
- kaching – receive 1,000 simoleons.
- motherlode – receive 50,000 simoleons.
- Money X – replace X with a number to set an exact amount of simoleons for your household.
- FreeRealEstate On – make all neighbourhood lots free.
- FreeRealEstate Off – return original prices.
Can you swim in ponds Sims 4?
Can Sims swim in a pond? Sims cannot swim in ponds on lots. They can’t swim in any body of water made using the pond tool. But if you place a lot in a body of water instead of making a body of water on the lot, your Sims can actually swim in it.