- Touch Settings on Home screen.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Screen lock.
- In Confirm your pattern/PIN/password interface, confirm saved pattern/PIN/password.
- In Choose screen lock interface, tap None/Swipe.
- In Remove unlock pattern/PIN/password interface, tap OK.
How do I disable my screen password?
Disable Sign-in Password Prompt Open Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options. Click in the Require sign-in list box then choose Never. And you’re done! When waking your device, you should see your desktop how you left it.
Where is screen lock on Lenovo laptop?
Go to the Home screen and tap Settings… To access the screen lock, tap it. You can confirm your pattern/PIN/password interface by clicking on Confirm your pattern/PIN/password. You can choose screen lock by tapping None or swipe.
How do I remove the lock screen password in Windows 10?
Click the Start menu and type “netplwiz.” The top result should be a program of the same name — click it to open. 2. In the User Accounts screen that launches, untick the box that says “Users must enter a name and password to use this computer.” 3.
How do I remove the password on my laptop Windows 10?
- In Cortana’s search bar, type netplwiz.
- Select netplwiz from the result.
- Uncheck the Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer option.
- Click Apply.
- Enter the username or password once prompted.
- Select OK to apply the changes.