How do i take the back of hp g62-228nr notebook?
How disassemble HP G62?
- Step 1 HP G62-453 disassembly for cleaning and thermal paste.
- Disconnect the wifi antennas and remove the wifi adapter.
- Now remove the HDD and the RAM.
- Remove the screws for the keyboard.
- Remove the 3 screws of the DVD/RW bay.
- This is the step where we will remove the screws from the whole case.
- Share Your Repair Skills.
How do I get the back off my HP laptop?
Place the laptop face down on your work surface. Find the holding screws on the back of your laptop and use the Philips head screwdriver to remove the screws. Keep in mind the location of each screw, as you will have to replace them in the same place you removed them from. Lift off the back of your laptop.
How do I unscrew my HP?
- Turn laptop off.
- Turn the laptop over so the bottom is up and the rear panel is facing you.
- Pop open the battery cover by sliding the release switch to the right.
- Unscrew and remove the two screws holding the hard drive cover into place.
- Unscrew all of the screws found on the rear panel.
How do you take the back off a HP 15 laptop?
- Turn your laptop off.
- Put the laptop on its side and the bottom of the computer faces outward.
- Slide the release switch to the right to release the battery.
- Take out the two screws from the cover to access the hard drive.
- Remove all the screws from the back of the door.
How do I open the back of my laptop?
- Power down the laptop and disconnect the power cable and any peripheral connections. Video of the Day.
- Close the laptop lid and carefully place the laptop face down on a flat surface.
- Locate holding screws around the perimeter of the back of the laptop.
- Lift off the back of the laptop.
How do you open up a laptop?
- Power down your laptop, remove its power cable and then flip the whole unit over so that the bottom is facing upward.
- Take a standard Phillips screwdriver and remove all of the screws that were underneath the rubber stoppers.
How do you open a HP 14 laptop?
How do I open my HP f305dx 15?
- Step 1 Battery.
- Turn the computer upside down on a flat surface.
- Firmly slide the release latch to unlock the battery and slide the battery release latch to release the battery.
- Lift the battery from the middle and then pivot it outward to remove it from the computer.
- Step 5 Keyboard.
- Parts for your other stuff.
How do I remove the battery from my HP 15 ef0023dx?
How can I open my laptop back without a screwdriver?
- Flathead screwdriver.
- Butter knife.
- Old CD.
How do you remove a laptop case?
Insert a pry tool into the notches in the case and pry gently until the case begins to separate from the laptop. Some manufacturers recommend using a credit card or other slim card to wedge in between the laptop and the case. As you pry, the two parts may “pop” apart.
How do I remove the battery from my HP stream 14?
How do I open my HP laptop screen?
How do I change the battery in my HP 15 laptop?
- Purchase a new HP laptop battery.
- Create a battery report in Windows.
- Disconnect your laptop from the power source.
- Remove the back panel of your laptop with a screwdriver.
- Remove your laptop battery.
- Connect your new battery to the body of your laptop.
- Replace the back panel.
Where is the HP laptop battery?
On the bottom of the notebook, slide the battery release latch into the release position to partially eject the battery. The release latch is identified by a battery icon. Lift the front end of the battery and remove from the computer.