- Select the page you want to share.
- Select Share.
- In the first drop-down, choose if you want to share This notebook [name of notebook] or This page [name of page].
- Enter the email address for who you want to share with.
- In the second drop-down, choose if recipients Can edit or Can view.
How do I send a OneNote page to someone else?
- On the OneNote page that has the notes you want to send, choose Home > Email Page.
- In the message window that opens, fill in the To, Cc, Bcc (if available), and Subject lines.
- Add any comments for the recipients of your notes, and then click Send.
Can you send a single page from OneNote?
Although you can’t share a single page of notes in OneNote 2016, you can send OneNote notes in email. At the bottom of the Send Link pane, click or tap Send copy of page.
How do I email a OneNote page?
On the OneNote page that has the notes you want to send, click Email Page. In the message window that opens, type information in the To, Cc, Bcc (if available), and Subject boxes. Add any comments for the recipients of your notes, then click Send.