Go to Properties. In shortcut tab->target you will find something like this -> jupyter-notebook-script.py “%USERPROFILE%/” Change %USERPROFILE%/ to the folder you want to start from eg : jupyter-notebook-script.py “E:folder_path”. Restart Jupyter notebook.
How do I run a Jupyter notebook on a different drive?
- From the command line (shell) run: jupyter notebook –generate-config.
- View the config file at: ~/.jupyter/jupyter_notebook_config. py.
- Change the line: c. NotebookApp. notebook_dir = ” to.
- c. NotebookApp. notebook_dir = ‘/path/to/desired/startup/directory’
How do I change the drive location in Jupyter notebook?
- Look for Jupiter notebook shortcut (in Start menu>Anaconda).
- Right click and Properties .
- Add the path that you would like (but use / not for path) as showed on the screenshot: