- 1 How do I re pair my Surface Pen?
- 2 How do you reset a Surface Pen?
- 3 How do I unpair and repair my Surface Pen?
- 4 How do I uninstall and reinstall Surface Pen?
- 5 Why won’t my pen connect to my Surface Pro?
- 6 Why is my stylus pen not working?
- 7 Why is my Surface Pen connected but not writing?
- 8 How do I update the firmware on my Surface Pen?
- 9 How do I pair my Surface 3 pen?
- 10 How do I connect my stylus pen to my laptop?
- 11 Why is my Surface Pen blinking red?
- 12 How do I install Surface Pen drivers?
- 13 How do I reset my Surface Pro 3 pen?
- 14 Where is the LED light on Surface Pen?
- 15 Can you use Surface Pen on other laptops?
How do I re pair my Surface Pen?
- Select Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Add device > Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the top button of your pen for 5-7 seconds until the LED flashes white to turn on Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Select your pen to pair it to your Surface.
How do you reset a Surface Pen?
If the Surface Pen is not writing but the buttons work, you might be able to fix the issue simply by rebooting the pen. This is incredibly simple to do, and you just need to press and hold the pen button for about 10 seconds. After doing that, the pen will reboot and the problem should be resolved.
How do I unpair and repair my Surface Pen?
Open the Windows 10 Action Center on your Surface Pro, Go, Laptop, or Book by swiping in from the right side of the screen with your finger. Tap All settings. Tap Devices. If you see the Surface Pen in the list of paired devices, tap it, then tap Remove device.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Surface Pen?
Go to System devices, right-click on Surface Pen pairing, and select Uninstall device. Select Surface Touch Servicing ML, and click on Uninstall device. Restart your Surface device to automatically install the latest touchscreen drivers.
Why won’t my pen connect to my Surface Pro?
My pen won’t pair with my Surface Make sure Bluetooth is on, then select Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose Surface Pen in the list of devices. Follow any other instructions if they appear, then select Done.
Why is my stylus pen not working?
So, if you can’t write/draw with your stylus pen (or it leaves some blank spots while drawing), it might be because of the screen protector or case. Start by removing the protective case and try drawing with the stylus. If it’s still not working, you should remove the tempered glass on the screen and test it again.
Why is my Surface Pen connected but not writing?
Restart your Surface device If after restarting the device doesn’t work, force shutdown the device. Press and hold the power button on your Surface for 30 seconds and then release it. Press and hold the volume-up button and the power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds and then release both.
How do I update the firmware on my Surface Pen?
On Surface Hub, login as an Admin, open Settings, and then scan for new Bluetooth devices. Select the pen to complete the pairing process. Press the top button on the pen to apply the update. It may take up to two hours to complete.
How do I pair my Surface 3 pen?
Make sure that Bluetooth is on. Hold down the top button on the Surface Pen for seven seconds, until the light in the middle of the pen clip starts to flash. When the pen appears in the list of Bluetooth devices, tap or click it, and tap or click Pair.
How do I connect my stylus pen to my laptop?
Note: To pair a pen with your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Hold down the shortcut button on your pen for seven seconds to turn on pairing mode, then choose the pen from the list of devices and select Pair.
If the light on your pen is blinking red, you may need to change the battery. If the light on your pen doesn’t turn on and you can still write on your Surface, the LED light may be broken. If the light on your pen doesn’t turn on and you’ve replaced the battery, your pen may need to be replaced.
How do I install Surface Pen drivers?
- Select Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update .
- Select Check for updates. If updates are available, they will install automatically. You may need to restart your Surface after the updates have installed. Check for Windows updates.
How do I reset my Surface Pro 3 pen?
Now that you no long see the Surface Pen under Bluetooth, hold down the top purple button on the pen, until a green light in starts flashing (about 7 seconds) in the middle of your pen. This will force your pen to reconnect. When the pen shows up on the list again, tap it and then tell it to Pair.
Where is the LED light on Surface Pen?
Surface Pen uses Bluetooth to pair with your Surface. To make sure it’s discoverable, press and hold the top button on the pen for about 7 seconds. You’ll see a light on the flat side of the pen when it’s ready.
Can you use Surface Pen on other laptops?
Your Surface Pen might be compatible with Windows 10/11 PCs and other devices that support Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP)—not just Surface devices. Your pen and inking experience will vary slightly based on your PC or device manufacturer and the Surface Pen you use with it.