Access Control Panel and navigate to User Accounts. Select Manage another account and choose the locked user account on your laptop. Click Change the password and enter a new password for the locked user account. Click Change Password to confirm the operation.
How do I unlock my HP 15 laptop if I forgot my password?
Insert the password reset disk or USB flash drive into the computer, and then click Reset password. The Password Reset Wizard opens. Click Next, select the password key location from the drop-down menu, and then click Next. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password and password hint.
How do you get into your HP laptop when you forgot your password?
- Open an Internet browser and navigate to the Microsoft Reset your password webpage.
- Select I forgot my password, and then click Reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
How do I unlock my HP 15 laptop?
- Reset your Microsoft account’s password.
- Reset your own Windows password via the Command Prompt.
- Reset another user’s passwords in Windows.
- Use a Windows password reset disk.
- Reset your HP laptop.
How can I open my laptop if I forgot the password?
- Log in as Administrator. Restart your computer and log in as the Administrator to gain access to accounts.
- Password Reset Disk. Restart the computer.
- Safe Mode. Restart your computer and press the “F8” key as soon as the computer turns back on.