- 1 What happens when smart notebook expires?
- 2 How long is smart notebook trial?
- 3 How do I activate Smart Notebook?
- 4 How do I get smart notebook on my computer for free?
- 5 Is Smart notebook 11 free?
- 6 Is Smart notebook for Mac free?
- 7 How do I remove a watermark from Smart notebook?
- 8 How do I activate my Smart Board?
- 9 How can I download Smart Notebook?
- 10 How do I update my SMART Board?
- 11 Is the notebook free?
- 12 Is there an online version of Smart notebook?
- 13 Is Smart notebook an app?
- 14 Can I use smart notebook without a SMART Board?
- 15 Can you download smart notebook on a Chromebook?
What happens when smart notebook expires?
After your free trial ends or your subscription expires, SMART Notebook software enters limited mode. In limited mode, premium features are disabled. During the first 45 days of use, you have free access to all of the features in SMART Notebook.
How long is smart notebook trial?
Try SMART Notebook Start a free 45-day trial to experience how you can transform static content into interactive lessons.
How do I activate Smart Notebook?
- In SMART Notebook software, select Help > Activate Software. The SMART Software Activation window appears. Notes.
- Press Add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate SMART Notebook software using the product key.
How do I get smart notebook on my computer for free?
- Select SMART Notebook 18 from Select your version.
- Select Windows from Change operating system.
- Select USB Installer from Select install package.
- Click DOWNLOAD – WINDOWS.
- Save the smart18-0usb.exe download file to your computer.
Is Smart notebook 11 free?
SMART Notebook basic provides Teachers and Educators many of the features that were available with the last free version of SMART Notebook (v11. 4). It also supports Windows 10 and the latest versions of the Mac OS – and, just as important, it is free from any Flash elements.
Is Smart notebook for Mac free?
“This version of SMART Notebook software requires a paid subscription to SMART Learning Suite. Continue the installation for a 45-day trial.” For further information see, the SMART Learning Suite webpage.
How do I remove a watermark from Smart notebook?
The watermark is on a clear layer over any content on that corner of the SMART Notebook page. It can only be removed by connecting to a SMART Board or activating SMART Notebook with a SMART Learning Suite subscription.
How do I activate my Smart Board?
To use the SMART Board data projector and white board functionality, connect your laptop to the video and USB cables. The Smart Board will automatically power on when your laptop is turned on. The light, located at the bottom right of the board, will turn green if everything is hooked up correctly.
How can I download Smart Notebook?
- Select SMART Notebook 19 from Select your version.
- If not already selected, under Change operating system, select Windows.
How do I update my SMART Board?
Open the SMART Board Control Panel, press the About Software and Product Support icon, and then click the Upgrade Software icon. The SMART Board Software Automatic Update dialog box appears. Click the Download button. The SMART Software Update window appears.
Is the notebook free?
Notebook is free (and ad-free), just like our other productivity apps. We think you’ll enjoy the app.
Is there an online version of Smart notebook?
Quick overview: A web based version of the SMART Notebook software. Now you or your students can open Notebook lessons on ANY computer with a web browser and an Internet connection!
Is Smart notebook an app?
SMART Notebook app for iPad SMART Notebook for iPad is a light version of the SMART Notebook collaborative learning software. Using this app, you can both use and edit SMART Notebook lesson activities for individual and collaborative learning with an iPad.
Can I use smart notebook without a SMART Board?
Can I Use Smart Notebook Without A Smart Board? You can access Smart Board files saved on your computer using the free Smart Notebook Express link provided by Smart Technologies. The program can also be downloaded for free on your computer without having to go through the internet connection.
Can you download smart notebook on a Chromebook?
Basic Chromebook info: your Chromebook is running the Chrome operating system, which does not allow for the installation of software such as SMART Notebook or SMART Product Drivers — both of which are required for the SMART Board touch and pen interaction. However, the Chrome OS has its own built in touch drivers.