- 1 How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
- 2 How do I record a voicemail message on my laptop?
- 3 How do I record a voicemail greeting on my phone?
- 4 How do I record a voicemail greeting on my Samsung phone?
- 5 How do I delete voicemail on Galaxy Note 5?
- 6 How do I access visual voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy s21?
- 7 Can I record a voicemail?
- 8 How do I activate voicemail on my computer?
- 9 How do you record a phone call?
- 10 Where are my voicemail settings?
- 11 What do you say in a personal voicemail greeting?
- 12 How do I empty my voicemail?
- 13 How do you delete voicemail on Samsung a52?
- 14 How do I use voicemail on Android?
- 15 How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung a21?
How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
- From the home screen, select the Phone icon. Note: Alternatively, set up voicemail by holding the 1 key from the Dialpad.
- From the Dial tab, select the Visual Voicemail icon.
- Select START.
- Select OK.
How do I record a voicemail message on my laptop?
How do I record a voicemail greeting on my phone?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play. .
How do I record a voicemail greeting on my Samsung phone?
To record a new greeting, start by opening the Google Voice app on your phone. Menu and Settings can be found at the top left of the screen. In the Voicemail section, select Voicemail greeting from the drop-down menu. To record a greeting, press the Record button.
How do I delete voicemail on Galaxy Note 5?
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps then tap. Voicemail. .
- From the Visual Voicemail inbox, tap the preferred message. To delete multiple messages, continue to tap on additional messages.
- Tap the. Delete icon. (upper-right) then tap. Delete. to confirm.
How do I access visual voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy s21?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off . If unavailable, tap Notifications.
Can I record a voicemail?
On an Android phone Find the voice mail you want to preserve and tap it. Tap the share icon, which looks like three dots connected by two lines. Send a copy of the recording via email, Google Drive — whatever you prefer.
How do I activate voicemail on my computer?
- Connect your microphone to your computer.
- Click “Start,” “All Programs,” then “Accessories.”
- Select “Sound Recorder” from the Accessories menu to launch the Sound Recorder application.
- Dial your voicemail service on your phone and navigate to the message you want to record to your PC.
How do you record a phone call?
- On your Android device, open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options Settings.
- Under “Always record,” tap Selected numbers.
- Turn on Always record selected numbers.
- At the top right, tap Add .
- Choose a contact.
- Tap Always record.
Where are my voicemail settings?
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
What do you say in a personal voicemail greeting?
Hi, you’ve reached [name]. I can’t get to the phone right now, but if you need to speak with someone immediately, contact my assistant, [name] at [number]. Otherwise, leave your name, number and message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
How do I empty my voicemail?
- From a Home screen, tap the. Phone app. .
- Tap. Voicemail. .
- Tap the desired message then tap the. Trashcan. icon.
- Tap. Deleted Messages. .
- Tap. Clear All. (upper-right).
- From the prompt, tap. Clear All. to confirm.
How do you delete voicemail on Samsung a52?
Access Voicemail options SPEAKER: Select the Speaker icon to enable or disable speaker mode. CALL BACK: Select the Phone icon to call back the phone number. DELETE: Select the Delete icon to delete a voicemail. ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Select and hold the desired voicemail, then select the desired option.
How do I use voicemail on Android?
To call your voicemail on an Android phone, simply open your phone’s dial pad and hold your finger down on the “1” key. You can also call your voicemail from a different phone by calling your own number and tapping the pound key.
How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung a21?
- From the main screen, tap the “Phone” icon.
- If necessary, tap the “Keypad” tab. Tap and hold the “1” key. Your phone will automatically call “Voicemail.” Once the call is connected, follow the prompts.
- To end the call, tap the “End call” icon.