- 1 Do Motorola phones have a notepad?
- 2 How do I get notes on my Motorola phone?
- 3 How do I transfer files to my Moto?
- 4 How do I sync my Moto G4 plus?
- 5 How do I put a note on my Home screen?
- 6 Where can I write notes on Android?
- 7 What is the notes app on Android?
- 8 How do I get widgets on my Motorola phone?
- 9 What replaced Motorola migrate?
- 10 Does Motorola have a transfer app?
- 11 How do I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone?
- 12 How do I backup my contacts on Moto G4 plus?
- 13 How connect Moto G4 Plus to PC via USB?
- 14 Where is Bluetooth on my Motorola phone?
- 15 How do I add notes to my wallpaper?
Do Motorola phones have a notepad?
Touch the note to open it and write your message. You can also speak your note and your phone converts it to text for you. You can add multiple notes to your Home screens; when you’re done with them, just touch and hold, then drag into the trash can.
How do I get notes on my Motorola phone?
Save a quick note on your Home screen with the Sticky Note widget. To add the widget, touch and hold a blank area of screen, touch Motorola widgets, then select Sticky note. Touch the Sticky Note to open it and write your note. You can also speak your note and your phone converts it to text for you.
How do I transfer files to my Moto?
- If necessary, touch and hold the. Status bar. (located at the top) then drag to the bottom. The image depicted below is an example.
- Tap. USB for charging. .
- Select. File transfers. . Selected when a green dot is present.
How do I sync my Moto G4 plus?
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Motorola Moto G4’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Motorola Moto G4 to connect to.
How do I put a note on my Home screen?
Press and hold on an empty part of the screen to enter the home screen editing mode. Next, tap the “+” button in the top-left corner. From the list of app, choose the “Sticky Widgets” option. You can now preview the three different sizes of the widget (small, medium, and large).
Where can I write notes on Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Tap Create .
- Add a note and title.
- When you’re done, tap Back .
What is the notes app on Android?
Notes is another general notepad app which allows you to organize text, images, and audio. It has a simple but clean look that makes it easy to work with. Notes also allows for password-protected areas, and is free to use when running ads, which can be switched-off using an in-app purchase of about two dollars.
How do I get widgets on my Motorola phone?
- Touch and hold an empty spot on your Home screen until you see the Add to Home screen menu.
- Touch Motorola widgets or Downloaded widgets. Depending on the widget, you may need to enter a name or select customisable options.
What replaced Motorola migrate?
From time to time, we need to retire certain Motorola services so that we can usher in a new wave of technology and offerings for our users. That’s why we want to inform you that we will be retiring the Migrate application as of DROID Turbo 2, DROID Maxx 2, Moto X Force, and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Does Motorola have a transfer app?
To transfer data from Motorola to Motorola, Motorola Migrate also comes quite in handy. It is an app that helps to transfer content between Motorola and other Android brands. The app features an easy and quick way for data transfer from old to a new Motorola.
How do I transfer pictures from my Motorola phone?
- Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC.
- On your PC, select Open folder to view files.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer to your PC.
- Drag the files in to the desired location on your PC.
How do I backup my contacts on Moto G4 plus?
- Select Apps.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Accounts.
- Select Google.
- Make sure Contacts is selected.
- Select the Menu button.
- Select Sync now.
- Your contacts from Google will now be synced to your phone.
How connect Moto G4 Plus to PC via USB?
- Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- Now swipe down notification bar.
- Tap on “USB for Charging”
- Now select Mass storage device or File Transfer.
Where is Bluetooth on my Motorola phone?
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Under Wireless & Networks; Turn Bluetooth on .
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Your phone will be scanning for available Bluetooth devices (make sure your device is in pairing mode)
- Touch the Bluetooth device to select it.
How do I add notes to my wallpaper?
- Go to the home screen.
- Long-press empty space.
- Choose the “Widget” option.
- Select the ColorNote widget in the list of widgets.
- Choose the note you want to make into a sticky note.