- 1 How do I use Mimio Studio Notebook?
- 2 How do I use Mimio Studio tools?
- 3 How to use Mimio Pad?
- 4 Why is my Mimio not working?
- 5 How do you set up a Mimio board?
- 6 How do you write in Boxlights?
- 7 How do you teach DYMO Mimio?
- 8 How do I clean my boxlight interactive panel?
- 9 What is a MimioPad?
- 10 How do I sync my Mimio pen?
- 11 What does a blinking green light mean on Mimio?
- 12 How do you Calibrate a Mimio?
- 13 How do you clean a Mimio board?
- 14 How do I turn on Mimio?
- 15 How do you make a Smartboard touch screen?
How do I use Mimio Studio Notebook?
How do I use Mimio Studio tools?
- Click on the Insert menu on the top.
- Select Insert File.
- Navigate to where your Word doc is saved and select the file.
- Click Open and watch it load into your MimioStudio software.
How to use Mimio Pad?
mimio Pad is a 2.4 GHz wireless pad. To configure mimio Pad for use, install the mimio Studio software and plug the wireless receiver into your computer. Once connected, you can use the mimio Pad from anywhere in the room to interact with your computer. No additional configuration is required.
Why is my Mimio not working?
Check the batteries. Push down on the tip of the pen and you should hear a buzzing sound. If there is no sound, then replace the batteries.
How do you set up a Mimio board?
- 1 1 Check your contents. Your mimio Interactive contains the following components:
- 2 Install mimio Studio. Insert the mimio Studio CD into your CD ROM drive.
- 3 Setup your mimio Xi. Unfold the mimio Xi.
- 4 Setup your mimio Mouse.
- 5 Calibrate with a projector.
- 6 Using the Interactive Mode.
- 7 Accessories and Add-ins.
How do you write in Boxlights?
These tools can be selected by right-clicking on the Text Tool icon in the Windows notification area in the lower right corner of the screen. The post-processing writing recognition tool requires handwritten notes to be selected within Mimio Notebook.
How do you teach DYMO Mimio?
How do I clean my boxlight interactive panel?
Clean the screen with a soft, dustless, and dry cloth. For a deep clean, please contact an authorized service center. Never use water or spray detergent to clean the unit. Never use any other hard or sharp object to replace the touch pen.
What is a MimioPad?
The Mimio MimioPad Wireless Pen Tablet with hub enables you to control your MimioStudio™ lesson on the front-of-the-room display from anywhere in the classroom. With this pen tablet, teachers can move freely around the classroom while controlling their MimioStudio lessons and activities on the interactive whiteboard.
How do I sync my Mimio pen?
A blinking green light means that the MimioTeach device is looking for MimioStudio Notebook. If the software is open and the light is still blinking green, it means that the device needs a firmware update.
How do you Calibrate a Mimio?
Open Mimio Notebook and select Tools > Settings > Interactive > Calibrate for Windows, or select Notebook > Preferences > Interactive > Calibrate for Mac.
How do you clean a Mimio board?
Do not clean the mirror with anything but a soft microfiber cloth, such as a cloth used for cleaning eye glasses. If absolutely necessary a small amount of isopropyl alcohol can also be used.
How do I turn on Mimio?
To calibrate and activate Control Panels, place one or both of the Control Panels anywhere on the mimio whiteboard. Then, push the bottom button located on the mimio Xi capture bar (or under Control Panels in the software) until the Control Panel you wish to activate appears on the screen.
How do you make a Smartboard touch screen?
- Press the SMART Meeting Pro icon in the notification area, press Control Panel and then press SMART Hardware Settings.
- Select Mouse and Gesture Settings in the list.
- Select Enable Touch Recognition.