Locate the battery, which will be on the same side of the computer as the charging port. The battery should have the model and power information printed directly on it; note this info and find a battery online or in-store, either of the same type or with identical specifications.
- 1 Where is the part number on HP battery?
- 2 How do I find the part number on my laptop battery?
- 3 How do I check my HP laptop battery?
- 4 How do I find out the model number of my HP laptop?
- 5 Where is the part number on a Dell laptop battery?
- 6 How long does a 3 cell 41 Wh Li Ion last?
- 7 Where is the model number on a Lenovo laptop battery?
- 8 How do I get a new battery for my laptop?
- 9 What model is my laptop?
- 10 What do HP laptop model numbers mean?
- 11 How do I find the model of my HP laptop Windows 10?
- 12 How old is my HP laptop by serial number?
- 13 How do I change my HP battery?
- 14 How do you calculate battery life?
- 15 What does 3 cell battery mean?
Where is the part number on HP battery?
HP is one of the easiest brands to find battery part numbers. There should be a white sticker with a barcode on every battery, and on this sticker, there is what HP calls a “Spare” number. Usually the sticker shows, “Replace with HP spare” and following that are 6 digits with a dash and 3 more digits.
How do I find the part number on my laptop battery?
One of the easiest ways to determine what kind of battery you have is to turn off and unplug your laptop and then remove the battery to look at it. Most batteries will have a set of printed information on them, including the battery type, its model number, a part number, its voltage and a charging current.
How do I check my HP laptop battery?
- In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant.
- Select the My notebook tab, and then click Battery.
- Click Run battery check.
- Wait while the battery check completes.
- Review the HP Support Assistant Battery Check results.
How do I find out the model number of my HP laptop?
Click the Windows “Start” button and type “HP” in the Search field. Choose “HP Support Assistant” from the displayed results. Your model number and other information will be displayed along the bottom edge of the Support Assistant window.
Where is the part number on a Dell laptop battery?
How long does a 3 cell 41 Wh Li Ion last?
The laptop supports 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion and the estimated battery life is 5 to 8 hours with mixed usage.
Where is the model number on a Lenovo laptop battery?
Lenovo often lists several part numbers, one is called “FRU p/n”, on is called “ASM p/n”, and occasionally the model number is just listed on the battery with no preface. Also on many Lenovo cartridges there is a red or orange circle with a number inside it (also may contain a + sign).
How do I get a new battery for my laptop?
- Compare price range and warranty details. Prices for laptop batteries usually range from $50 to $150.
- Check the Internet for third-party battery suppliers.
- Meet the specifications.
- Match the voltage.
- Consider going high capacity.
- Get fresh.
What model is my laptop?
Click on the Start button, right-click on “Computer” and then click on “Properties”. This process will display the information about the laptop’s computer make and model, operating system, RAM specifications, and processor model.
What do HP laptop model numbers mean?
In some instance, the number represents the display’s estimated size. The dv5t has a 14.5-inch display, so the 5 represents 15 inches, instead. Elitebooks and ProBooks have more numbers in the product name, so it is the second number that refers to the screen size.
How do I find the model of my HP laptop Windows 10?
Find the “System SKU” section. It’s near the middle of the System Information page. The number listed to the right of “System SKU” is your HP laptop’s model number. You can also find your computer’s product name in this window by looking at the name next to the “System Model” category.
How old is my HP laptop by serial number?
Most HP serials begin with letters, have several numbers in the middle, and end with another group of letters. The year of manufacture will appear in the middle of the number as four consecutive digits. If you purchased your computer new, look for the year you purchased it.
How do I change my HP battery?
- Purchase a new HP laptop battery.
- Create a battery report in Windows.
- Disconnect your laptop from a power source.
- Remove the back panel of your laptop with a screwdriver.
- Remove your old battery.
- Connect your new battery to the body of your laptop.
How do you calculate battery life?
Battery life calculation formula: Here the load current I(Ah) in Amps hours is equal to the total load P(W) divide by the battery voltage V(V) in volts. The battery life is equal to the battery volts times of the battery capacity divided by the total loads.
What does 3 cell battery mean?
The battery is merely a container grouping them together. So a 3 cell battery will have 3 cylinders inside of it. A normal cell will have about 1.5v power outage, so a 3 cell battery would have 1.5*3 (4.5) volts being output when used.