- 1 Where is my smart notebook product key?
- 2 How do I activate Smart Notebook?
- 3 How do I activate my Smartboard?
- 4 How do I enable smart notebook on my Mac?
- 5 Is Smart Notebook 18 free?
- 6 How can I download Smart Notebook?
- 7 How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board?
- 8 How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board wirelessly?
- 9 How do I use a SMART Board in my classroom?
- 10 How do I print from smart notebook on Mac?
- 11 How do I share my smart screen?
- 12 Is there a free version of Smart Notebook?
- 13 How do I install smart notebook for free?
- 14 Is Smart Notebook 11 free?
- 15 Can I use smart notebook without a SMART Board?
Where is my smart notebook product key?
- The product key is included in the sales confirmation email at the time of order.
- The product key can be located in the SMART Software Portal. Your login was sent in an email at the time of the order.
How do I activate Smart Notebook?
- In SMART Notebook software, select Help > Activate Software. The SMART Software Activation window appears. Notes.
- Press Add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate SMART Notebook software using the product key.
How do I activate my Smartboard?
To use the SMART Board data projector and white board functionality, connect your laptop to the video and USB cables. The Smart Board will automatically power on when your laptop is turned on. The light, located at the bottom right of the board, will turn green if everything is hooked up correctly.
How do I enable smart notebook on my Mac?
- In Finder, browse to /Applications/Utilities , and then double-click Terminal .
- Type the following command:
- Click RETURN.
Is Smart Notebook 18 free?
During the first 45 days of use, you have free access to all of the features in SMART Notebook. You’ll need to create an account and sign in to use premium features, but no subscription is required.
How can I download Smart Notebook?
- Select SMART Notebook 19 from Select your version.
- If not already selected, under Change operating system, select Windows.
How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board?
How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board wirelessly?
Insert the USB Bluetooth Receiver into a USB port on your computer. The light on the USB Bluetooth Receiver will be red until a connection with the board is established. Press and hold the button on the Wireless Module for 5 seconds. A green light will start to flash.
How do I use a SMART Board in my classroom?
Simply touch the object you want to move, and drag it where you want to move it to without releasing pressure on the board. Typing on the SMART Board can done by using the on-screen keyboard. Simply press the keyboard button on the pen tray to access the on-screen keyboard.
How do I print from smart notebook on Mac?
From the application’s main menu, select File > Print. The application’s Print dialog box opens. From the Printer: drop down menu, select Send to SMART Notebook. Select Print.
- Open the SMART Screen Share app on your computer.
- From the display’s Home screen, tap Screen Share .
- Enter the display’s IP address.
- Click Connect.
- If the display supports touch interactions, “SMART board has requested to enable touchback” appears on the computer.
Is there a free version of Smart Notebook?
SMART Notebook basic version is free software designed for use with a SMART Board interactive display. It comes with many features that you can use to create, edit, and deliver engaging lessons to your students such as: Creative pen tools.
How do I install smart notebook for free?
- Select SMART Notebook 18 from Select your version.
- Select Windows from Change operating system.
- Select USB Installer from Select install package.
- Click DOWNLOAD – WINDOWS.
- Save the smart18-0usb.exe download file to your computer.
Is Smart Notebook 11 free?
SMART Notebook basic provides Teachers and Educators many of the features that were available with the last free version of SMART Notebook (v11. 4). It also supports Windows 10 and the latest versions of the Mac OS – and, just as important, it is free from any Flash elements.
Can I use smart notebook without a SMART Board?
Can I Use Smart Notebook Without A Smart Board? You can access Smart Board files saved on your computer using the free Smart Notebook Express link provided by Smart Technologies. The program can also be downloaded for free on your computer without having to go through the internet connection.