- 1 How do I embed a video into smart notebook?
- 2 Can you insert a video on notebook?
- 3 How do I embed a YouTube video in Smart Notebook 16?
- 4 Can I insert a GIF into smart notebook?
- 5 How do you play a video on a Smartboard?
- 6 How do I add a hyperlink to Smart Notebook?
- 7 How do you put a GIF on a Smartboard?
- 8 How do you hook up a DVD player to a SMART Board?
- 9 Can a SMART Board be used without a projector?
- 10 How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board wirelessly?
- 11 Can you watch TV on a Smart Board?
- 12 Can you hook up a DVD player to a Promethean board?
- 13 What do you need to use a SMART Board?
- 14 What is a SMART Board projector?
- 15 How do I project to a SMART Board?
How do I embed a video into smart notebook?
- In the Add-ons tab, click Video Search.
- Click Search to open the Video Search dialog box.
- Type a keyword for the video into the Search videos box, and then tap Search.
- Select the video you want to insert and tap Add video to insert it in the lesson page.
Can you insert a video on notebook?
You can insert a number of different types of multimedia files — including video files, sound files, and Adobe Flash Player–compatible files — into your . notebook pages. You also can insert various media files from the Gallery tab (see the next section).
How do I embed a YouTube video in Smart Notebook 16?
Can I insert a GIF into smart notebook?
Store SMART Notebook pages, photos, pictures and animated . gif files from other applications, and insert them directly into a SMART Notebook file. This function enables you to add objects to your own Gallery. Access common Gallery content on a shared network drive.
How do you play a video on a Smartboard?
- Choose File⇒Open or File⇒Open URL if you’re accessing the video from the Internet.
- Press the Play button. The video begins.
- To pause the video, press the Pause button.
- Press the Stop button to stop the video.
How do you put a GIF on a Smartboard?
How do you hook up a DVD player to a SMART Board?
Can a SMART Board be used without a projector?
If you use a projector, you can use a drawing device on the board that acts as a mouse. However, if you don’t have a projector, you can still use the SMART Board as an interactive whiteboard. This allows you to easily write content on the board with specially designed SMART Board markers.
How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board wirelessly?
Insert the USB Bluetooth Receiver into a USB port on your computer. The light on the USB Bluetooth Receiver will be red until a connection with the board is established. Press and hold the button on the Wireless Module for 5 seconds. A green light will start to flash.
Can you watch TV on a Smart Board?
If the SmartBoard has an HDMI input, then yes, you can use this product with the SmartBoard. Sorry, there was a problem.
Can you hook up a DVD player to a Promethean board?
If you have a DVD player that uses RCA cables, you can connect it directly to the ActivPanel (see written instructions).
What do you need to use a SMART Board?
To use the SMART Board data projector and white board functionality, connect your laptop to the video and USB cables. The Smart Board will automatically power on when your laptop is turned on. The light, located at the bottom right of the board, will turn green if everything is hooked up correctly.
What is a SMART Board projector?
In a SMART Board interactive whiteboard system that uses a SMART‑branded projector, the projector provides power to the interactive whiteboard. As a result, you can use a single power outlet to provide power to both the interactive whiteboard and the projector.
How do I project to a SMART Board?
Plug the VGA CABLE from the Smartboard into the DONGLE and the DONGLE into the laptop. 3. Plug the USB CABLE from your SMART Speakers (or Smartboard if you have a Unifi 35 ) into the USB PORT on your laptop. If you are using a USB HUB, you will plug into the HUB and then plug the USB CABLE from the HUB into the laptop.