- Go to your OneDrive account and navigate to the notebook that you want to delete (it’s likely stored in Files > Documents).
- Right-click the name of the notebook, and then select Delete.
Why can’t I delete a OneNote notebook?
You can’t delete notebooks from OneNote, so you will need to find it using File Explorer and remove it from there. Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
How do I delete a notebook in OneNote Windows 10?
- In File Explorer, navigate to your Documents (or My Documents) folder, and then double-click OneNote Notebooks.
- In the OneNote Notebooks folder, right-click the name of the notebook you want to delete, and then click Delete.
How do I delete a space in OneNote?
Move the mouse to the bottom of the space you want to remove. The pointer will turn into a double-sided arrow. Click and drag the arrow upward until you’ve removed as much space as you want.
How do I delete a OneNote page?
- Look for the tab page you wish to delete.
- Tap and swipe left to reveal a red Delete button.
- Tap on the Delete button.
How do I delete notebooks in OneNote app?
To do this, open the app on your mobile device and tap the Notebooks tab. Press and hold your finger on the notebook you wish to close to select it. A context menu will appear, with options to update or close your notebook. This menu will appear differently for Android, with a menu appearing at the top.