- Open a web browser and sign in at Office.com.
- Go to the apps list and select OneNote.
- On the right side of the page, select Manage and Delete.
- Select the Documents folder.
- Hover over the notebook that you want to delete and select the check box.
- Select Delete.
Why can’t I delete a OneNote notebook?
You can’t delete notebooks from OneNote, so you will need to find it using File Explorer and remove it from there. Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Here, open the “Documents” folder by clicking it. Next, click the “OneNote Notebooks” folder. Right-click the notebook you want to delete and then click the “Delete” option from the context menu that appears. The notebook is now deleted from OneDrive.
How do I delete a notebook in OneNote Windows 10?
- In File Explorer, navigate to your Documents (or My Documents) folder, and then double-click OneNote Notebooks.
- In the OneNote Notebooks folder, right-click the name of the notebook you want to delete, and then click Delete.
How do I permanently delete OneNote notebook from OneDrive?
Open OneDrive and find the notebook in your list of documents. Place the pointer over the tile and check the box that appears. Click Manage > Delete. Return to OneNote and click the name of the notebook you just deleted from OneDrive.