- 1 How do I make a matching game on smart notebook?
- 2 How do I create an activity in Smart Notebook?
- 3 How do I make words appear in smart notebook?
- 4 How do you make a SMART Board interactive?
- 5 Can you play games on a Smartboard?
- 6 How do you type on a Smartboard?
- 7 How do you edit text in Smart Notebook?
- 8 What software does SMART Board use?
- 9 Can you project onto a whiteboard?
- 10 How do I project my laptop to a whiteboard?
- 11 How do I make my SMART Board keyboard pop up?
- 12 Can a SMART Board be used without a projector?
- 13 How do I calibrate my SMART Board?
- 14 How do you manipulate things on a Smart Board?
- 15 Where is the Properties tab in Smart Notebook?
How do I make a matching game on smart notebook?
- Tap Activities in the SMART Notebook toolbar.
- Select Match ‘Em Up.
- Type names for the two categories students will compare in the Optional Category Name fields.
- Enter text or add an image in the first row of both columns below the two categories you’ve defined.
- Continue making entries.
How do I create an activity in Smart Notebook?
- Create the object you want to use as the activity object and the objects you want to accept or reject when dragged to the activity object.
- Press Add-ons , and then press Activity Builder.
- Select the object you want to use as the activity object, and then press Edit.
How do I make words appear in smart notebook?
How do you make a SMART Board interactive?
Click the SMART Board icon in the system tray and select Control Panel. Make sure Projected (Mouse Mode) has been selected. Second, reorient the interactive whiteboard. Click the SMART Board icon, select Orient and follow the on- screen instructions.
Can you play games on a Smartboard?
Many classrooms already feature interactive whiteboards that teachers use as visual tools (replacing the traditional classroom whiteboard or chalkboard). Because these types of digital boards can connect to your computer, classes can play interactive games with students on the smart board.
How do you type on a Smartboard?
To type while at the SMART Board, activate the onscreen keyboard by pressing the onscreen keyboard button located in front of the eraser tray, or click the on-screen keyboard icon in the Start Center Toolbar. To move the onscreen keyboard, touch the blue title bar at the top, and drag it to a new location.
How do you edit text in Smart Notebook?
- Double-click within the text’s selection rectangle.
- Make the changes that you want.
- Tap outside the text selection box to make your changes permanent.
What software does SMART Board use?
SMART Notebook basic version is free software designed for use with a SMART Board interactive display. It comes with many features that you can use to create, edit, and deliver engaging lessons to your students such as: Creative pen tools.
Can you project onto a whiteboard?
A whiteboard can be used as a projector screen. Although the standard inexpensive dry-erase whiteboards don’t provide the optimal surface for projected images, innovations in whiteboard materials make the newer ones, made with matte or other non-glare finishes, more suitable for this additional use.
How do I project my laptop to a whiteboard?
- Place a digital projector onto a stand so that it faces your whiteboard.
- Plug the projector into a power outlet, then turn it on.
- Reposition the projector until the projected image fills the whiteboard.
How do I make my SMART Board keyboard pop up?
Can a SMART Board be used without a projector?
If you use a projector, you can use a drawing device on the board that acts as a mouse. However, if you don’t have a projector, you can still use the SMART Board as an interactive whiteboard. This allows you to easily write content on the board with specially designed SMART Board markers.
How do I calibrate my SMART Board?
- Open SMART Settings:
- Press SMART Hardware Settings.
- If more than one SMART product is connected to your computer, select the display.
- Select Advanced Settings from the drop-down list.
- Press Calibrate, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Press the red target with the tip of a pen.
How do you manipulate things on a Smart Board?
- Press Select .
- Press the object you want to select. A selection rectangle appears around the object. If you press an object and a lock symbol appears instead of the menu arrow, the object is locked. Depending on the type of lock, you might have to unlock the object before you can manipulate it.