- Click the Windows icon on the taskbar. Select the Settings button (the Gear icon) to open Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Select Default apps on the left. Scroll down to find Web browser.
- Click and choose the browser to use.
Quick Answer, how do I change settings in Smart Notebook?
- Press the SMART Board icon in the notification area, and then select SMART Settings.
- Press SMART Hardware Settings.
- Select Pen and Button Settings in the drop-down list.
- Press Button Settings .
- Select settings for each button.
- Press OK to save your settings.
- Press OK to close the SMART Settings window.
As many you asked, how do I change the default browser on my tablet?
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Settings .
- Click Apps. Default Apps.
- Click Google Chrome.
- Under each file type or link type you want to change, click the current setting.
- Click Google Chrome.
- To exit, close the settings window.
Subsequently, how do I change my default browser app on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Settings.
- From the left panel, select Apps.
- Select Default apps.
- Select the browser to set as the default.
- Under Set default file types or link types, select each of the following types to set to your new browser default: . htm, . html, . pdf, . shtml, .
- Close the Settings app.
Also the question is, how do I change my browser on Chromebook?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Gmail .
- Tap Menu Settings the account you want to change.
- Scroll to the “General” section.
- To turn smart features on or off, next to “Smart features and personalization” check or uncheck the box.
How do you set up a Smartboard pen?
Use the Smartboard pens to write. Pick one up and hold it up to the board. When a box appears on the screen, that means you’re ready to write. You can write and draw just like you would with an ordinary pen. To change colors, put the pen back in the tray and pick up a different color.
Why can’t I set Chrome as my default browser?
Resetting Google Chrome is simple, and you just need to go to Chrome Settings > Advanced and click the Reset button to reset the browser.
How do I switch to a different browser?
- Begin by opening up Google Chrome and select “Settings” from the tools button at the top right of the page.
- In the “Default browser” section at the bottom of the page select “Make Google Chrome my default browser”.
How do I make EDGE my default browser?
Select the Start button, and then type Default apps. In the search results, select Default apps. Under Web browser, select the browser currently listed, and then select Microsoft Edge or another browser.
How do I make Google my default browser on my laptop?
- Open Firefox.
- In the small search bar in the top right of your browser, click Search .
- Click Change Search Settings.
- Under “Default Search Engine,” select Google.
How do I get to Chrome browser settings?
To find Chrome settings, go to the Chrome menu (the three dots next to your profile picture) and select Settings, or type chrome://settings into the omnibar.
Can I use different browser on Chromebook?
You Can Use Different Browsers, Even on a Chromebook If you’re willing to use the Linux command line, you have access to a wide range of browsers. Whether you’re testing your web app for compatibility or just want something different, you can pop open your terminal for alternatives in minutes.
How do I make Chrome my default on Chromebook?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings. Advanced. On Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Click Reset settings Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset settings. On Windows: Click Reset and cleanup Reset settings to their original defaults. Reset settings.
What is the default browser on a Chromebook?
For Chromebook Users If you are a Chromebook user, you might have already noticed that Google Chrome is your default browser.
How do I find my settings?
Getting to Your Settings There are two ways to get to your phone’s settings. You can swipe down on the notification bar at the top of your phone display, then tap on the top right account icon, then tap on Settings. Or you can tap on the “all apps” app tray icon in the bottom middle of your home screen.
How do I get to Google Settings app?
On most Android phones, you can find Google Settings in Settings > Google (under the “Personal” section).
How do I get my settings icon back on my Home screen?
How do I change the default line thickness in Smart Notebook?
Go to the Properties tab on the side menu and select the “Line Style” button. Within the line style section, you can change the properties of the selected Pen, including the line thickness. Once you change to the desired pen thickness, press the “Save Tool Properties” button.
How do I connect my laptop to my SMART Board?
How do you use the smart pen on a SMART Board?
A press on a SMART Board interactive whiteboard is the same as a left-click with a mouse. To open an application such as an Internet browser, double-press the application icon with your finger. To write over your desktop image or an application, pick up a pen from the pen tray and write on the interactive whiteboard.