- Exit Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or Lightroom.
- From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > Print Studio Pro > Print Studio Pro Plug-In Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
Frequent question, how do I install Canon Print Studio Pro in Photoshop for Mac? From the Go menu of Finder, select Applications, then double-click on the Canon Utilities folder, Print Studio Pro folder, then the Plug-In Install icon. The Plug-In Install program detects supported versions of Photoshop installed on your computer. Select Yes to install the plug-in.
Also the question is, does Canon Print Studio Pro work with Big Sur? With Print Studio Pro, you can print photos in various styles, including bordered, borderless, index, monochrome, and using ICC profile. Supported OS: macOS Monterey 12 macOS Big Sur 11 macOS Catalina 10.15 Applicable associated application: Digital Photo Professional v4. 1 or later Adobe Photoshop 21.
People ask also, does Canon Print Studio Pro work with Catalina? – macOS Catalina 10.15 has been supported.
Similarly, how do I open print Studio Pro in Lightroom? The Canon Print Studio Pro plug-in should exist in the Lightroom folder. To find it go to “Applications→Adobe Lightroom Classic CC”→ CNPSPPILR.
What is Pro Mode in Canon print Studio?
PRO Mode. You can print with an impression close to that on the monitor by correctly reflecting the characteristics of the data displayed on the monitor. Photo Color. You can print sRGB images using Canon Digital Photo Color.
How do I open professional print layout in Photoshop?
- Open the image you want to print in Photoshop.
- From the File menu of Photoshop, select Automate > Canon Layout Plug-In for Professional Print & Layout. Layout Plug-In for Professional Print & Layout starts. Click Execute to start Professional Print & Layout.
How do I use the Canon Media config tool?
What is Canon Media Configuration Tool?
The imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.